Travelling with young children
Welcome in our family campsite for your stay in south Brittany
At Kervilor, our priority is to welcome all families and we do know that travelling with young children can be a real challenge! This is why we have decided to give you all our tips about our campsite and its surroundings.
Finding the right activities during your stay at Kervilor Campsite in la Trinité-sur-Mer
During the day, between two naps, here are our tips:
- our heated pool complex with an indoor and an outdoor pool, two paddling pools with baby waterslides
- our modern playground with swigs, slides and other games
- our 3 inflatable castles, adapted to each age
- our trampolines and zipline
- our kids club (from 5 years old): theme weeks, art workshops, outdoor games...
- our swimming classes with a qualified professional
- our shows specially scheduled for young children every Sunday evenings
Our mobile homes adapted to small and big families with young children
- Mobile home Pacifique and Flores (4 people): these 2 accommodations are our favourite ones because they offer both space and comfort, with a covered terrace.
Important: most of these mobile homes are situated in a calm area of the campsite, which is perfect for peaceful naps
- Mobile homes Lodge and Oman (6 and 8 people): these 2 accommodations are also our favourite ones for bigger families since they are both modern, with a covered terrace.
- Pitch: you can either ask for a pitch in a quiet area or next to a sanitary bloc or to the playground.