Outdoor sports around our campsite in Morbihan in Brittany
Doing some sport at Kervilor during your stay in our campsite in La Trinité-sur-Mer
Between two naps in the deckchairs at the pool or on your pitch it is important to do some sport to enjoy your stay in La Trinité-sur-Mer:
- Swim and slide in our heated pools
- Take a walk from the campsite to see the closest standing stones
- Play table tennis and crazy golf
- Boules (during tournaments or not)
- Football, handball, basketball...
- in July and August: twice a week, aqua aerobics. No fee, no booking (depending on health measures put in place at the time, spots could be limited)
Activities around La Trinité-sur-Mer, Carnac and the Gulf of Morbihan
In Kervilor, we can definitely boast about our perfect situation. the campsite can be your next departure point in la Trinité-sur-Mer to discover fine-sand beaches, thousand year old megaliths, or some of the most splendid hikes in Brittany:
- La Trinité-sur-Mer's marina
- The beginning of a coastal path and a cycle path to Carnac
- The Wild Coast of Quiberon where you can walk... or discover by bike for the most athletic ones
- Since 2021, you can start your journey towards our outstanding heritage from the campsite: a revolving gate has been installed at the back of the campsite. You can now access directly the Petit Menec Alignments.