Outdoor sports around our campsite in Morbihan in Brittany
Doing some sport at Kervilor during your stay in our campsite in La Trinité-sur-Mer
Between two naps around the pool or on your pitch it is important to do some sport to enjoy your stay in La Trinité-sur-Mer. This is why you will find a lot of activities to do in our campsite:
- Swimming in our pools and have fun with the slides
- Take a walk from the campsite to see the closest standing stones
- Play table tennis and crazy golf
- Boules (during tournaments or not)
- Football, handball, basketball...
Activities around La Trinité-sur-Mer, Carnac and the Gulf of Morbihan
You want to leave the campsite for a couple of hours and discover the surroundings? People who love to walk or run will find what they want at Kervilor's.
Our campsite is lucky enough to be situated between La Trinité-sur-Mer and Carnac where you will find wide beaches, walking paths and an outstanding heritage!
Nearby the campsite and all around, you will discover the following places:
- Standing stones of Le Petit Ménec, with a small path at the end of the campsite
- La Trinité-sur-Mer's harbour
- The beginning of a coastal path and a cycle path to Carnac
- The Wide Coast of Quiberon where you can walk... or discover by bike for the most athletic ones